The NCCP Canadian Snowboard Coaching Program is the section of Canada~Snowboard that develops the materials and delivers the courses that give coaches the tools needed to provide the highest quality of instruction to athletes at all levels of competitive snowboarding.
The philosophy of the CSCP is “Better Riders Through Better Coaches”.
The CSCP’s Coaching Development Model provides five contexts for the development of snowboard coaches:
- Comp Intro (formally Basic Coach) - LTAD Stage 3
- Comp Intro Advanced Coach - LTAD Stage 4
- Competition Development Coach - LTAD Stage 5
- Competition Development Advanced Coach - LTAD Stage 6
- High Performance Coach - LTAD Stage 6/7